Content (Syllabus outline)
Methods of forest product measurement (volume, overmeasure) and wood defects (types, knowledge, measuring and determination of damage impact).
Application of forest assortment standards, bucking of forest assortments (purpose, bucking methods, characteristics and differences between coniferous and deciduous tree).
Mechanical wood processing, non-timber forest products – their amount and importance.
1. Condition for inclusion in the work:
- inscription to adequate academic year
2. Condition for performing study obligations:
- Successful finished field work,
- Submitted papers from field work,
- Submitted report from field work.